PowerMAN Enterprise PC Power Management Reporting
The optional PowerMAN web-based reporting solution is available as either standalone, on-premise, software or as a hosted (cloud) reporting service.
It is also available as a standalone product called PowerMON.The system reports both live and historic workstation asset and
power usage related information in a variety of easily accessible graphical and tabular formats. Both reporting solutions offer exactly the same reporting features:
- The hosted (cloud) reporting service can be setup in minutes and will securely report power statistics directly to cloud platform. This removes the need for a local server and associated backups. Hosted reporting is included free for the first year with all PowerMAN purchases.
- The on-premise PowerMAN Enterprise Server reporting software is particularly suitable for larger organisations and keeps all information in-house. The system offers an open database model that is ideal for further integration or development of custom queries.
Try our reporting solution live demonstration.
- Detailed PC hardware asset and utilization information
- Historical measurement of efficiency and waste over weeks, months or even years
- Live dashboard of workstation status and availability
- Reports true hours/minutes of activity and estimated cost and CO2 equivalents
- Groups computers by area, function or location and drill-down to individual PCs
- Optionally, collect hardware information such as PC make/model, CPU, RAM, BIOS revision, OS and free space
- Rank computers by inactivity level and highlights the most and least wasteful workstations
- Displays data graphically and allows data download in Excel compatible format
- Provides multiple access security levels and only collects anonymous data. Does not create any privacy or data confidentiality issues and provides
- Minimal network overhead and storage requirements. There is no practical limit to historic data retention.