Privacy and Data Protection Notice (GDPR)
Your personal privacy is important to us and we will not send you unsolicited mail. We collect a limited amount of information about our
customers, prospective customers and suppliers so that, with their permission, we may contact them. We have never shared or sold contact information
with a third-party and regularly review the information we retain to ensure it is still relevant. The categories of this information that we hold include:
Names, Telephone Numbers, and Addresses. We may sometimes use this information to contact you in the following limited circumstances:
- We have an existing contractual relationship
- You have asked us to contact you
- You have previously registered to download software from us and requested news of new products or software updates
- We have a reasonable expectation that you will have a legitimate interest in our communication
- We are required to contact you by law for regulatory or other compliance reasons
Under the data protection legislation, you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed - Businesses must provide ‘fair, transparent processing information’ to individuals, which we are providing through this data privacy notice
- The right of access - Every individual has the right to access their personal data. Any individual can make a Data Subject Access Request (DSAR) in writing or by using the form below (small charge may apply)
- The right of rectification - Information must be accurate. Anyone can request to have personal data rectified if it is incorrect or incomplete
- The right to erase - Also known as the ’Right to be forgotten’. An individual can request that their personal data be destroyed when there is no compelling reason for it to be retained
- The right to restrict processing - An individual has the right to block the processing of personal information
- The right to data portability - An individual can obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes. Where requested, we provide individuals with a copy of their data
- The right to object - Individuals have the right to object at any time to the processing of their personal data
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling - Individuals have the right not to be subjects to automated decisions (which could include profiling) if this would significantly affect them. We do not use automated decision making or profiling on personal data
We publish this Privacy Notice so our customers and suppliers are informed about what we hold, why we hold it and how you can enact your rights under the Data Protection Act 2018.
This Privacy Notice has been updated to reflect your rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective from 25th May 2018.
If you do not wish to communicate with us further, would like us to remove your contact information from our systems or make a Data Subject Access Request (DSAR) request, please either write to us, call us or fill in the form below:
Please note that Data Synergy telephone calls may be recorded for training, quality or regulatory purposes.
Data Synergy Website Terms and Privacy Statement
Terms & Privacy
Data Synergy UK Ltd (Data Synergy) maintains this web site ("the Site") and the information and materials on the Site ("Content").
Whilst Data Synergy takes care to ensure the accuracy of the Content, to the extent permitted by law, Data Synergy assumes no legal liability for and does not warrant
that the information contained on this Web site is accurate or complete, or that these web pages will be free from errors or that its availability will be uninterrupted
and Data Synergy UK Ltd hereby expressly disclaims and excludes all express and implied warranties terms or conditions not stated herein, so far as such exclusion or disclaimer is permitted under the applicable law. Data Synergy excludes all liability to any person for any loss or damage caused by any errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident or any other cause but this disclaimer is without prejudice to any claims for fraudulent misrepresentation, personal injuries or death.
Restrictions On Use Of Content
The Content of this web site and all copyright and other intellectual property rights therein belong to Data Synergy or its Content providers. You are hereby granted permission
to access the site and print a copy of the Content as a record of your visit. All other use of the Site and its Content, including modification, publication, transmission,
creation of derivative works, incorporation into another web site or reproducing the Site or the Content (whether by linking, framing or any other method) is not permitted without
prior express written consent by Data Synergy.
Whilst Data Synergy take care to only include quality, safe and relevant external links in this site, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external
web links mentioned throughout this site.
Data Synergy cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at
their own risk and Data Synergy cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Data Synergy will only use the personal information submitted on this site to respond to the query and send future correspondence, technical updates and promotions.
You can unsubscribe from these communications at any time from within the email you receive. Your information will not be shared with any third parties unconnected with Data Synergy.
Data Synergy do not share any information submitted through this site with third parties. If you have opted into receiving information from Data Synergy, then you
will always have the opportunity to unsubscribe on receipt of an email.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently,
as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. This information is anonymous and does not identify you to us. Most web browsers allow control of cookies
through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
the site in the aggregate. It does not collect personally identifiable information, and does not track your movements between different websites.
The cookies used by Google Analytics are:
More details about the purpose of these cookies can be found by clicking here.
Acceptance Of These Terms
By using this site, you signify your assent to these terms. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use this site. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change,
add or remove portions of this Privacy Statement at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of the site following the
posting of changes to this Statement means you accept the changes we make.